Friday, December 31, 2004

Arrested Development


[Gob is leaving his and Marta's house]
Marta: Te Quiero.
Gob: English, please.
Marta: I love you.
Gob: Great, now I'm late.

Gob: I've made a huge mistake.

Gob: My gut is telling me no... but my gut is also very hungry.

[Tobias has painted himself blue]
Tobias Funke: I blue myself.
Michael Bluth: There has got to be a better way to say that.

Wife of Gob: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.
Gob: You're in love with your own brother? The one in the army?
Wife of Gob: No. Your sister's husband.
Gob: Michael? Michael!
Wife of Gob: No. That your sister's brother.
Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother.You're in love with me? Me.
Wife of Gob: I'm in love with Tobias.
Gob: My brother-in-law?
Wife of Gob: I know it can never be, so I'm leaving. I'm enlisting in the army.
Gob: To be with your brother?
Wife of Gob: No!

Gob: Believe me, we didn't do any sleeping. I had sex last night.
Narrator: But he really didn't
Gob: Yes, I did.

Gob: Gilligan killed the Skipper - I mean, the stripper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home