Friday, March 09, 2007

Amazing video of police bashing
A BRITISH woman is suring police after an officer was filmed punching her five times during an arrest.
...
Police had been called when Comer vandalised a car. As the officer attempted to put handcuffs on Comer, he hit her five times with his fist. She pleaded guilty today to criminal damage. She admitted to being drunk at the time but could not remember it.
...
The officer, identified only as PC Mulhall, was quoted by Newsnight as saying: "She began to kick, spit and make attempts to bite me. As her hands became free, she tried to grab handfuls of my genitals and knee and kick me in the same place. "At this point, I struck her as hard as I was physically able with my right fist in an attempt to subdue her. There was no apparent effect, so I did it twice more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home